Explore A Career With The Boardwalk Pharmacy!
We are currently looking for new people to join our team. Our team members are smart, ambitious, motivated people day in and day out. We pride ourselves on providing top tier healthcare to our community. Does this sound like you?
Apply today to join our team!
Email email@example.com with your resume to apply.
Pharmacists are responsible for compounding and dispensing the correct dosage of pharmaceuticals to customers. They’ll check prescriptions for a correct dosage and tell patients how and when to take their medication.
Assets would be:
- 1-2 years of experience
- Strong communication skills, with the ability to empathize with, consult, and advise patients about their medications and dosage
- Good mathematical and computer skills
- Strong sense of ethics and trustworthiness, as they will work with confidential patient information
- Analytical, problem-solving, and decision-making skills
- Organizational skills and strong attention to detail to ensure medications are dispensed safely and appropriately
- Leadership and coaching skills to effectively manage Pharmacy Technicians
Works under the supervision of a pharmacist to dispense prescription and over the counter medication to customers or health professionals. Also, assemble medicines for prescriptions and provide information about medications. The right candidate will be an eager team player who takes direction well and can help where needed.
Assets would be:
- Supervising Assistant
- Processing prescription/ blister packs
- Checking prescription/ blister packs
- Pleasant on the phone